--- Sat. 28. November 2015 ---
- Group sales show 1.5% increase amid generally weak market
- Earnings reflect market conditions as well as investments in expansion and marketing / adjusted EBITDA margin of 6.9% (previous year: 8.4%)
- In September concretized forecast for current fiscal year confirmed
- “CORE” cost reduction and efficiency program to increase competitiveness
- Focus on core brands and closing of TOM TAILOR POLO TEAM and TOM TAILOR Contemporary Men
- Return-based evaluation of the sales organization across countries and channels
- Leaner, streamlined organization with personnel reductions in administrative functions planned
- Reduction of operating costs
- Strategy unchanged: long-term profitable growth through accelerated verticalization
Hamburg, 27 October 2015. TOM TAILOR GROUP is realigning the management of its subsidiary, BONITA GmbH, with headquarters in Hamminkeln, Germany: Effective 1 November 2015, Doris Strätker (55) will support the products department in an advisory role, while Klaus Friedrich (62) will become Managing Director Operation. The current Managing Director of BONITA GmbH, Udo Greiser (58), will leave the Company at the beginning of 2016 on his own initiative and by mutual agreement. He joined TOM TAILOR GROUP as Chief Product Officer in 2012.
Dr Heiko Schäfer completes the Management Board of the TOM TAILOR Holding AG as Chief Operating Officer
Hamburg, 1 October 2015. With the hiring of the Chief Operating Officer, TOM TAILOR Holding AG has successfully completed the realignment of the Management Board. Dr Heiko Schäfer (42) will take over this newly created board position in December 2015. In his function, Dr Heiko Schäfer will be responsible for the areas of purchasing, logistics and IT as well as the project and process management. Thereby he will take on a crucial role in the implementation of the further verticalization of TOM TAILOR GROUP.