--- Thu. 22. June 2017 ---
TOM TAILOR Holding SE successfully completed cash capital increase supported by high subscription rate from shareholders
- 98.11 percent of subscription rights exercised
- Net proceeds of approximately EUR 61 million
- Proceeds will be used for further investments in brands, E-Commerce and omni-channel, refurbishments of stores as well as IT structures
- Major shareholder Fosun fully exercised subscription rights and increased stake to 29.99 percent
- Equity ratio* rises to around 28.7 percent
Are you ready for the new TOM TAILOR? Hamburg, 14 June 2017 – With a new marketing strategy, spearheaded by new fashion highlights in its collections and refocused campaign presence, the Hamburg-based TOM TAILOR GROUP aims to strengthen its core brands in the fiercely competitive fashion industry. The new brand strategy for TOM TAILOR and TOM TAILOR Denim is the outcome of extensive customer surveys and market analysis. The results are a confirmation of consumer confidence in the company's products and will serve as the basis for an even more targeted customer approach in the future.
Liam Devoy appointed as new Chief Operating Officer. Hamburg, 01 June 2017. The Supervisory Board of TOM TAILOR Holding SE hasappointed Liam Devoy as the Company's new Chief Operating Officer (COO) effective01 August 2017. As the COO, Mr. Devoy will be in charge of the executive departmentoperations (i.e. in particular purchasing, logistics and IT).
- Forecast: Slight year-on-year increase in consolidated revenues; sharp rise in reported EBITDA
- Reconstituted executive team pushing ahead with alignment
- RESET to go into full effect over the course of the year
- Financial results for 2016 confirmed: sales and reported EBITDA within guidance range
- Free cash flow increased and net debt reduced