--- Thu. 25. August 2016 ---
- Group sales up by 2.2% in the first half of the year to EUR 451.3 million
- New stores and retail spaces generate sales growth for TOM TAILOR brand: retail sales up by 9.3% and wholesale by 2.4%
- Recurring EBITDA for the Group was EUR 23.5 million (previous year: EUR 26.3 million).
- Efforts to enhance efficiency and link stationary trade with e-commerce continued
- Guidance for fiscal year 2016 confirmed
- Group exceeds sales forecasts with 2.5% increase to EUR 955.9 million
- Growth in all segments: TOM TAILOR Wholesale 2.8%; TOM TAILOR Retail 4.9%; BONITA 0.3%
- Recurring EBITDA for the Group in target corridor at EUR 76.3 million
- Recurring net income of EUR 14.3 million; reported net income of EUR 0.1 million
- Group free cash flow of EUR 13.1 million
- Gains in profitability and efficiency with focus on core markets and core brands
Hamburg, 16 March 2016 – TOM TAILOR GROUP is expanding its online cooperation with Zalando: About the so-called partner program customers will be able to enjoy a wider selection on zalando.de since 15 March, and will not only have products presented to them, but also get ideas for inspiration and outfit combinations.