--- Tue. 07. July 2015 ---
Hamburg, 24 June 2015. TOM TAILOR GROUP is bundling its online activities under the newly created position of Vice President Digitization. This is intended to provide an optimum response to the rapid pace of change entailed by digitization and make the most of the resulting opportunities for growth. The Company is pursuing the goal of digitizing all interfaces, service areas and information units, while at the same time driving forward further integration of online sales, stationary retail business and marketing.
Hamburg, 11 June 2015. The TOM TAILOR GROUP enters a joint venture with the Canadian distribution company The Mercer House Inc. With this step, the fashion and lifestyle group will expand its international presence into the high-potential Canadian market with the brands TOM TAILOR, TOM TAILOR Denim and TOM TAILOR CONTEMPORARY starting in July 2015. The TOM TAILOR GROUP holds a 51% stake in the joint venture.
- Group sales up 3.4% to EUR 215.7 million
- BONITA posts 5.8% increase in sales to EUR 72.4 million flanked by growth in earnings
- Gross profit up by EUR 0.5 million to EUR 119.3 million (gross profit margin: 55.3%)
- Recurring EBITDA decreases by EUR 2.0 million to EUR 9.1 million; net result for the period at previous year`s level
- Net debt down by EUR 5.7 million to EUR 232.0 million
- Operating cash flow rises by EUR 3.4 million